Hi there I want to pick you to blog for our week 2 assignment. I want to share what I think and what I have found on blogging. Blogging can be used to meet the specific lesarning objective of sharing ideas on a specific subject. On this web site http://www3.essdack.org/socialstudies/blogs.htm I was able to find different topics such as the Hollicaust and topics about subjects similar to these where students/ interested people can go on and type in their opinions, facts, and ideas in response to the topic at hand. In my opinion this website is the pedagogy of blogging, for it gives openness of ideas that people can share with each other and learn from. In the classroom, this can be seen as brainstorming and this avenue of blogging allows for free flow ideas and generating of ideas. As far as safety reasons of blogging, I would educate my students on how to be safe with strangers and how to be cautious when topics become to personal and information on a personal level is asked/required. On another note,this summer I really want to get an A in our class. Take care, Marina Rodriguez
1 comment:
Hi there I want to pick you to blog for our week 2 assignment. I want to share what I think and what I have found on blogging. Blogging can be used to meet the specific lesarning objective of sharing ideas on a specific subject. On this web site http://www3.essdack.org/socialstudies/blogs.htm I was able to find different topics such as the Hollicaust and topics about subjects similar to these where students/ interested people can go on and type in their opinions, facts, and ideas in response to the topic at hand. In my opinion this website is the pedagogy of blogging, for it gives openness of ideas that people can share with each other and learn from. In the classroom, this can be seen as brainstorming and this avenue of blogging allows for free flow ideas and generating of ideas. As far as safety reasons of blogging, I would educate my students on how to be safe with strangers and how to be cautious when topics become to personal and information on a personal level is asked/required.
On another note,this summer I really want to get an A in our class.
Take care,
Marina Rodriguez
Post a Comment